CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Colleen's Junior Year of Math

Improvement in:

  • Linear Equations - slope
  • Geometry
  • proabability
  • Overall Algebra

Over the course of my Junior year I have overcome many of the obstacles I had in Algebra.

Problems: I've always had a problem with setting up the problems and doing the steps. Proabability problems, Linear equations, sequence of operations.

Through working with Samantha, I have really improved the way I work through problems. Like Chuck Norris...rather stopping at obstacles, I go through them.

How I've overcome or what works: relating, making math fun, learning to embrace a one on one atmosphere, laughing through the tension

Ex: seandor, Little Angry Leprechuam with a club, Labrinth

0 comments: