CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Current Event Friday April 18th

While I had a hard copy print out of my current event. I couldn't find it on the comp. My article was a yahoo printout of a story about a man who proposed to his girlfriend by hacking into her favorite game "Bejewled". He programed it so that when she reached a certain score a ring and Will YOU MARRY ME? would pop up. She did eventually reach the score and said yes. I thought this article was especially pointant for nerds because this was the sweetest proposal that there could be for a techie. and my ex had met someon in the internet on World Of Warcraft so maybe meeting other nerds on the internet will be a common thing in finding romance who knows?
I presented in class, so I know you know I had the article Elica.

<3 Colleen

0 comments: