CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Hide

Oppresion in my mind.
I did it myself, I lost him.
A standard, a lonliness, a meldown of dreams in tears.
You are nothing, you did it, it is your fault, you lost him.

A crackdown on a nightmare gone bad,
on a dream become reality, in a hell, unbelievable to the naked eye.

I drove him away, the needyness, the clingy feeling of want, the clingy nagging of need.
The illusion of peace, when my head was all I was in. A hazy somoke of illusion, a veil of want everlasting, clear conciounse evr far away. Dillusion.

Time went on and I felt less but, bitter tears and dissapointment while still dealing with everlasting love. It got worse as the days went on, I loved him more, I wanted him with a fire. and then I remembered... He was no longer myne. It was my fault. I alienated him. syunara my friend.

0 comments: