CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

BOOK REPORT!!

Ok, so I tryed to my blog all winter break, but had a very hard time, and was never able to get in which pissed me off big time. So please don't mark me down for what appears to be late. It is not. I tryed all two weeks to post this.

I wrote my book report on a book I read called "Twilight" about a girl in a small town who meets a vampire and they have an ellicient affair as they discover each other and the quirks that the vampire andrew has as a vampire. Things get odd and difficult as andrew theh vampire has to protect the girl from harm and evil vampires that are out to eat her. It is quite interesting and the details of vampires fascinated me as I read this book. It is a juicy read NOT A ROMANCE NOVEL. However, I plan on reading the second one is this three part trilogy as I find out that I see love conquers all in this bizarre story of a quest for an opposite attract type of love as a cold, irresistable vampire bites his tongue in order not to eat his girlfriend. Fun stuff... :)

0 comments: