CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Writing In Reverse

Have you ever seen someone in the street and wondered about the people and what must go on in their lives? Well, I have, and I do in my daily travels. I imagine what goes on in their lives, and how that affects their day.
Elika my junior year Humanities teacher assigned us a writing project based upon pictures of people caught at turn styles in New York. We are supposed to write a narrative of how we picture their lives, or make up a story based upon their appearance.

There were many characters, but, I chose this lowly man in blue denim. He appears to be a man on a mission, a loner, an independent man. All this, I base on his appearance. So, I shall I call him Mr. Denim. Like James Dean, he definitely has a tough exterior, just like his beliefs.


0 comments: